show your sexy domestic side this Valentine’s Day!
So I was reading J’s post the other day about Posh’s recent “domestic” Glamour shoot. It actually inspired me! While Valentine gifts are traditionally given by the guys, I usually like give a sweet little something in return. Victoria’s Secret has a great selection of lingerie right now with Valentine’s day coming up…if my belly wasn’t so huge, I’d go for it. But imagine how your hubby or bf would react coming home to a clean house, hot meal, and you in one of these:
Sounds like one hot Valentine gift to me!
And your renewed sexy persona doesn’t have to end after February! Here’s just a few quick tips for keeping yourself and your relationship hot when there’s always work to do!
- While doing chores around the house, make the time fly by putting on some fun or sexy music! Maybe your spouse will see how much fun cleaning is he’ll even decide to join you. *wink*
- If you do dishes by hand, switch from your regular dish soap to Dawn Hand Renewal w/ Olay. Sounds simple, but it has transformed my hands from being cracked/dry to smooth and soft with very little effort.
- Exercise and eat right. You’ll just feel better about yourself and everything happening around you. Plus, you don’t have to have an hour of free time to get a workout in. ExerciseTV is my favorite resource for quick 10-20 minute workouts such as Cindy’s Upper Body Burn. Devote just a few minutes, 3 times a week, and you’ll look and feel great in no time!
- Schedule time for yourself. Slip into a hot bubble bath or have some friends over for a spa day and apply clay face masks! Curl up in a corner with a book. Whatever relaxes YOU.
- Schedule a date night with your spouse. Take turns choosing how you’ll spend your night. That way both of your, erm, “desires” can be met. Try to mix up the activities each week to keep from falling back into a rut.
WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR THIS V-DAY?